Questions? Fill out the form below to get answers.
At Globe University we prepare students for exciting careers in high-value fields. Imagine getting paid for what you love doing. It all starts with career-based training at any one of our Globe University campuses. We offer master’s, bachelor’s and associate degrees, diplomas and certificates. Our graduates are prepared for careers in business, health science, technology, legal science and creative media.
Here you will find a dynamic learning environment, with hands-on training that gives you the experience you need to succeed in the real world. We’re committed to helping you succeed, not only in your training, but in your chosen career.
Why choose Globe University?
- Career services to help you find the job you want
- Employer-approved career-specific training
- Day, evening and online classes to fit your busy lifestyle
- Small class sizes and personal attention
Financial Aid for those who qualify
Globe University is accredited by Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools to award doctoral degrees, master’s degrees, bachelor of fine arts degrees, bachelor of science degrees, associate in applied science degrees and diplomas.
Programs Available at Globe University:
Associate in Applied Science in Medical Administrative Assistant
Globe University offers an associate degree program in medical administrative assistant. You’ll learn office computer software, electronic medical record-keeping and other skills that keep the system running. And your college degree will make your resume stand out.
Associate in Applied Science in Medical Assistant
This program builds on the rigorous technical training offered in the diploma program, adding general education classes that strengthen critical thinking and communication skills.
- Earn this two-year degree in just 21 months of continuous study.
- Medical courses include patient care sciences, microbiology, hematology, immunology and more.
- Technical training is hands-on, including managing electronic health records, taking X-rays* and performing lab work.
- Enjoy small class sizes with personalized instruction.
- Learn from professionals in the field.
- Practice your medical, lab and office skills in the real world during an externship.
- Prepare for industry certifications examinations.
*The X-ray components of the medical assistant curriculum are not offered at Globe University’s Wisconsin campuses.
Bachelor of Science in Health Care Management
Equip yourself with leadership skills for the health care industry. The bachelor’s in health care management program at Globe University cover business, communication and industry issues. You will investigate health care policy and law, U.S. health systems and case studies in health care administration. As a graduate, you will be prepared to launch your career with a policy-making organization, insurer, health care provider or related organization.
Diploma in Medical Administrative Assistant
Health care offices everywhere need administrative assistants who can streamline the flow of organization and oversee office management. Globe University’s Medical Administrative Assistant Diploma program is the fast track to this high-demand career field.
Globe University Campuses:
Programs may vary by campus. For more information about our on-time completion rates, job-placement rates, the median debt of students who completed the program, and other important information, please visit our website.